TP-Link C60 AC1350 Router
- Get faster Wi-Fi at both the 2.4 GHz band (450 Mbps) and the 5 GHz band (867 Mbps)
- The advanced AC Wi-Fi unlocks the performance of all your wireless devices
- Three 2.4 GHz antennas and two 5 GHz antennas create superior Wi-Fi coverage
- MU-MIMO achieves 2× efficiency by communicating with up to 2 devices simultaneously
- Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection (supported by Version 2.0 and above)
- Advanced software functions like Parental Controls and Guest Network provide personalized management
- Tether app provides easy router management in your palm
TP-Link C60 AC1350 Router Overview
The New Wi-Fi Standard for an Advanced Online Experience
The Archer C60 comes with the latest wireless standard – 802.11ac. This advanced Wi-Fi is designed for high-traffic online activities and can help to run applications at triple the speed of the previous 802.11n standard. The result: faster, stronger and more capable Wi-Fi to unleash all your wireless devices.
Fast, Concurrent Dual Band Wi-Fi
The Archer C60 provides you with simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi connections.
2.4GHz band: 3×3 MIMO creates fast and stable Wi-Fi at speeds of 450Mbps, making it perfect for daily applications like sending emails, browsing the web or listening to music.
5GHz band: Provides up to 867Mbps Wi-Fi for latency-sensitive entertainment so you can stream HD video, play online games and hold video chats all at the same time, without delay.
Easy Parental Control
Supervise children and staff with responsible access, controlled by parents or administrators. Use URL blocking to easily set up a black or white list and limit the level of web access.
Guest Network Access
Allow guests to join your Wi-Fi network, while protecting your privacy. Make sharing easy, maintain security.
To match its advanced features, the Archer C60 introduces an elegant texture and color to fit the stylish décor of your home.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up the Archer C60 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface. Configuration is also in the palm of your hands with TP-LINK’s powerful app, Tether, the easiest way to access and manage your router through your smartphone.