MSI B460M PRO-VDH Motherboard
- Supports 10th Gen Intel Core / Pentium Celeron processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2933(Max) MHz
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Twin Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability, and strength.
MSI B460M PRO-VDH Motherboard Overview
MSI B460M allows users to work smarter by delivering an effective and productive experience. It Features stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity. MSI motherboards let users manage speeds and temperatures for all the system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows users to check primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. which also enables users to set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard and that will adjust troubleshoots. The next-generation Intel Wi-Fi / Bluetooth solution delivers AC speeds up to 433Mbps without any cable limitation.MSI PRO motherboard delivers all the latest storage standards, which permit users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. MSI PCI Express Steel Armor slots are secured to the motherboard with extra solder points and support the weight of heavy graphics cards. When every advantage in games counts, Steel Armor shields the point of contact from electromagnetic interference. Transfer lots of data, music, and movies over USB in an easier way. USB 3.2 ports are ready in both front and rear IO provides a wide variety of options to connect your USB 3.2 devices.
FULLY CONTROLLABLE IN BIOS AND SOFTWARE
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you to check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
FAST AND FUTURE-READY STORAGE
MSI PRO Series motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Higher efficiency makes your work easier.
EXTREME STABILITY & COMPATIBILITY TESTING
MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what. Our memory partners include brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.Skill, and many more to optimize memory modules and configurations.