HP EliteDisplay E273q 27 Inch 2K Monitor
Style meets substance in the strikingly current HP EliteDisplay E273q 27-inch QHD Monitor, a Quad HD display created for ideal review, profitability, and ergonomics with a 3-sided small scale edge bezel for consistent multi-display tiling, adaptable USB-C network, and 4-way adjustable solace. Carry a greater amount of your information to the screen simultaneously on a monstrous 27″ corner to corner screen with Quad HD 2560 x 1440 resolution, which bolsters effective section and column the executives in your office programming and smoother bends in your pictures. Get rid of visual interruptions with the presentation’s 3-sided miniaturized scale edge bezel, which basically expels them from your view so you can perform various tasks however much you might want across for all intents and purposes consistent multi-show clusters. Locate your generally agreeable, gainful situation with flexible tilt, height , swivel, and up to 150 mm height modification settings. Use turn revolution to redo picture or scene sees when utilizing numerous presentations. Keep your workspace clean with video and information associations over a solitary link with USB-C. Be prepared for numerous ages of items with DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA, and a 2-port USB center point.
- Product Type: LCD Monitor, Number of Screens: 1, Screen Size: 27″, Screen Mode: WQHD, Response Time: 5 ms, Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Backlight Technology: LED,
- Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1440, Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1, Brightness: 350 Nit, HDMI: Yes, USB: Yes, VGA: Yes,
- DisplayPort: Yes, USB Type-C: Yes,
- Built-in Devices: USB Hub, Operating Power Consumption: 75 W, Standby Power Consumption: 500 mW, VESA Mount
- Compatible: Yes, Height: 14.3″, Width: 24.1″, Depth: 1.9″, Height with Stand: 20.60″, Width with Stand: 24.10″, Depth with Stand: 8.40″, Weight with Stand (Approximate): 16.31 lb,
- Package Contents: EliteDisplay E273q 27-inch Monitor, AC Power Cable, HDMI Cable, USB Cable (type C to A), DisplayPort 1.2 Cable, CD (includes User Guide, Warranty, drivers), HP Display Assistant,