|Supported CPU||Support for 9th and 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
|Chipset||Intel® Z390 Express Chipset|
|BIOS||2 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm|
|PCI||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
|M.2 Socket||1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for an Intel® CNVi (CNVI)|
|Slots||4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets|
|Supported Memory||Support for DDR4 4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Maximum Mamory||64 GB|
|Graphics||1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
|Max Shared Memory||1 GB|
|Connector & Ports|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI|
|USB (s)||1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
|LAN Port (s)||Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Supported Storage||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2Q)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to “1-7 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
|Audio||Realtek® ALC892 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|Internal I/O Ports||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
3 x system fan headers
1 x RGB LED strip header
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module (SPI_TPM) header
1 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connector
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Manufacturing Warranty||03 Years|
Gigabyte Z390 M GAMING Motherboard
The Gigabyte Z390 M GAMING Motherboard. Designed for gamers, enthusiasts, and content creators, Gigabyte Z390 M GAMING Motherboard is powered by the Intel Z390 chipset and supports 8th and 9th generation Intel processors with the LGA 1151 socket. It takes full advantage of the PCIe 3.0 data bandwidth to deliver high performance for tasks such video editing, 3D rendering, and more. Up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, reaching 4266 MHz when overclocked, can be installed across four memory slots. The Gigabyte Z390 M GAMING Motherboard also features advanced cooling and supports up to two M.2 SSDs and six SATA III storage drives, which can be put into RAID 0, 1, 5, or 10 configurations. Its two PCIe 3.0 x16 slots can accommodate 2-Way and Quad-GPU AMD CrossFireX configurations to maximize your system’s graphical capabilities for high frame rates, connecting 4K monitors, and faster video rendering times. Alternatively, the built-in HDMI port allows you to take advantage of integrated CPU graphics. Four additional PCIe 3.0 x1 slots are available alongside a Thunderbolt 3 header for compatible expansion cards.
The Gigabyte Z390 M GAMING Motherboard also features a cFosSpeed-optimized Gigabit Ethernet port and delivers deep and immersive 7.1-channel surround sound through the Realtek ALC892 codec. You can customize your computing experience using the RGB headers to connect light strips, which can be customized with dazzling effects. Windows 10 64-bit is required to take advantage of all the motherboard’s features.
Gigabyte Z390 M GAMING Motherboard Enhanced Cooling
- A large surface area heatsinks, heat pipe, and thick thermal pad work to deliver lower MOSFET temperatures.
- Thermal guards help to quickly dissipate heat from the M.2 solid-state drives to avoid speed throttling.
- Z390 M GAMING Motherboard use Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange fan headers to correspond with the thermal sensors located across the motherboard so that the system stays cool while maintaining a high level of performance for games and other demanding applications.
- Fan Stop lets you to take control of your computer’s noise level by allowing specified fans to halt when the system drops to a designated temperature level. These settings may be customized according to your preferences.
Gigabyte Z390 M GAMING Motherboard Storage and Memory
- Three M.2 slots are available, supporting up to type 22110 SATA and PCIe NVMe SSDs.
- Six SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5″ SSDs.
- RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 configurations are supported.
- Intel Optane memory modules are supported, which enhance mechanical disk drives by caching frequently accessed data.
- Up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4-4400 (OC) memory can be installed across four slots.