GALAX GeForce RTX 3070 SG Graphics Card
GALAX RTX 3070 SG Gaming Edition has equipped with 1-Clip Booster, which can be installed at the back plate and it is the precision and quality that win. When the fan is at the back the PCB is in fact much shorter than the cooler and the key is to allow air to flow as easy as they could, therefore GALAX built larger holes that allows air to flow through to fulfil the first requirement.
Apart from that, the advantage of adding a fan on the back plate, the 1-Clip booster fan design sucks the air out instead of blowing the air in, creating a technically-correct push-pull cooling effects. When this additional fan is used, it can achieve better performance as if a GPU running with a normal back plate.
Customize your RGB color with Xtreme Tuner, or synchronize with the rest of your system, by connecting the graphics card to +12V RGB header of your motherboard or other RGB control system, using the included cable.
- 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores
- 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- Microsoft® DirectX® Ultimate
- GDDR6 Graphics Memory
- NVIDIA DLSS
- NVIDIA® GeForce Experience™
- NVIDIA G-SYNC®
- NVIDIA GPU Boost™
- Game Ready Drivers
- Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
- DisplayPort 1.4a, HDMI 2.1
- HDCP 2.3
- VR Ready
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x 16 graphics slot
- System Space for 3-slot card required
- 1 x PCIe 8-pin supplementary power connectors
- Minimum 650W or greater system power supply
- 32GB system memory recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (Build 2004 or later recommended) or Linux 64-bit
- Clip on fan is 22mm X 98mm in height and length and is 192mm away measured from the graphics card bracket