- Compliant to Intel ATX 12V V2.4.
- Supports a wide range of input voltage (160-264V AC), allowing the system to provide stable performance despite an unstable circumstance.
- 120 mm quiet PWM-capable fan.
- Single-channel +12V output.
- CircuitShieldTM Over Voltage Protection(OVP), Under Voltage Protection(UVP), Short Circuit Protection(SCP), and Over Power Protection(OPP) features.
- The longer cable supports cable management in the middle tower case.
- High reliability with at least 100,000-hour MTBF.
- Excellent cost-to-performance ratio.
Deepcool DE500 Power Supply Overview
Deepcool DE500 Power Supply Compatible with Intel ATX 12V V2. Supports a wide input voltage range (160-264V AC), which allows the system to provide stable performance despite unstable circumstances. 120mm fan with PWM functionality. Low Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), and Over Current Protection (OPP) functions Longer cable supports cable management in the center tower housing High reliability with at least 100,000 hours MTBF Excellent value for money. The Deepcool DE500 intelligent and environmentally friendly chipset that only consumes <0.3 W when switched off. Meets ErP standards. CircuitShield? – OVP, UVP, SCP, and OPP.