MASTERAIR MA620P RGB COOLER Overview
- DUAL TOWER HEATSINKS & FANS
The dual tower heatsink has a combination of 2 sets of heatsink towers with 2 sets of MasterFan MF120R RGB. The uniquely designed heatsink allows bigger and more spread out surface area, while the MF120R RGB fans give added air pressure from the outside and inside the heatsink to generate massive cooling performance.
- MORE IS BETTER
Add up to 3 fans to accelerate the air pressure and removal of heat with the ‘Push and Pull’. One fan is placed at the front to pull cool air in, the second fanis placed inbetween the heatsinks, with the option to add third to maximize the heat pass-through.
- 2X MASTERFAN MF120R RGB
The MasterFan MF120R RGB operates quietly even at high speeds. It is designed with a combination of jet engine and helicopter blades for the static air pressure you need without sacrificing airflow.
- 45% MORE CONTACT WITH CDC 2.0
Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0), the contact surface area of heatpipes to the base is increased by 45%. This further enhances the heat transfer mechanism and significantly improves conductance and cooling capability.
- MORE HEATPIPES
MasterAir MA620P has 6 x heatpipes for fast transfer of heat, to make sure the CPU is running at optimal performance. Combined with the twin tower and dual fan design, you can even maximum TDP for the extreme overclockers.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
Tool-free mounting kit makes installation a breeze. Universal retention brackets are included, with full compatbiliity for:
Intel© LGA 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775
AMD© AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1
MASTERAIR MA620P RGB COOLER
- Twin-Tower heatsinks with 2 MasterFan 120mm RGB for double performance and air cooling
- 6 heatpipes and Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0) heatpipes surface area is increased by 45%
- Includes 2 RGB MasterFan MF120R (16.7 million color options works with RGB Capable Motherboards or Full RGB controller, not included)
- Includes Wired RGB Controller C10L – for non RGB Capable Motherboard (Brightness, 7 color, and 6 pre-set effects)
- Noise reduction design technology for silent cooling and performance