Asus TUF GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming Graphics Card
The Asus TUF GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming Graphics Card provides improvements in performance, memory bandwidth, and power efficiency over its predecessor, the high-performance Pascal architecture. The TUF GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming Graphics Card front panel of the card features a variety of outputs, such as DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, and DVI-D. The Asus TUF GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming Graphics Card is not just about high-resolution gaming. Computationally intensive programs can utilize the TUF GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming Graphics Card 1408 cores to accelerate tasks using CUDA and other APIs. For cooling, ASUS implemented dual fans. The dual fans deliver good air flow. The fans also have IP5X dust resistance seals. Boosts the card’s clock speed in real-time based on the target temperature. If the card is running below the set target temperature, TUF GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming Graphics Card Boost 4.0 will increase the clock speed to improve performance. The target temperature can be reset depending on your preference so you can have the card run more quietly for everyday tasks and older games, and run at full tilt during intense high-resolution gaming sequences. With Ansel, gamers can compose the gameplay shots they want, pointing the camera in any direction and from any vantage point within a gaming world. They can capture screenshots at up to 32 times the screen resolution, and then zoom in where they choose without losing fidelity. With photo-filters, they can add effects in real-time before taking the shot. And they can capture 360-degree stereo photospheres for viewing in a VR headset or Google Cardboard. NVIDIA’s parallel computing platform which enables an increase in computing performance by harnessing the parallel nature of TUF GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming Graphics Card processing. CUDA-compatible applications can assign intensive parallel computing tasks, such as real-time video rendering, to the TUF GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming Graphics Card to process, freeing up the computer’s CPU to run other tasks. When used with a monitor that has G-SYNC hardware installed, the monitor’s refresh rate will sync and lock with the graphics card’s output frame rate. Establishing this sync removes tearing and stuttering which can result from conventional fixed screen refresh rates, especially important for gaming in stereoscopic 3D. An additional benefit of G-SYNC is reduced lag so gamers will benefit from the improved command response time as well.
The Asus TUF GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming Graphics Card stacks an arsenal of weapons that bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and features fans with a space-grade lubricant that is sealed to IP5X standards. And it’s all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you’re looking for a tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF.
ASUS TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming Alliance products from our partners are subjected to a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure a seamless plug-and-play experience. All products also share a common design language, making it easier to build an entire battle station that has a unified aesthetic. The Asus TUF GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming Graphics Card Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your TUF GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming Graphics Card.
Asus TUF GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming Graphics Card Features:
- Boost Clock 1815 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and live streams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your TUF GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming Graphics Card
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- Direct CU II copper heat pipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- The protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- Compact design maximizes compatibility.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Alliance products work together flawlessly.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.