ASUS ROG Strix LC GeForce RTX 3080 Ti OC Graphics Card
The ASUS ROG Strix LC GeForce RTX 3080 Ti OC Graphics Card brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to your PC games. The Ampere architecture features 2nd Gen RT Cores and 3rd Gen Tensor Cores. The GPU features 12GB of GDDR6X VRAM and a 384-bit memory interface, offering improved performance and power efficiency over the previous Turing-based generation. The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs, such as DisplayPort 1.4a and HDMI 2.1. HDMI 2.1 supports up to 48 Gb/s bandwidth and a range of higher resolutions and refresh rates, including 8K @ 60fps, 4K @ 120fps, and even up to 10K. The ASUS ROG Strix LC GeForce RTX 3080 Ti OC Graphics Card is not just about high-resolution gaming. Computationally intensive programs can utilize the GPU’s 10240 cores to accelerate tasks using CUDA and other APIs. For cooling, ASUS implemented triple Axial-tech fans, providing improved airflow and dispersion. There is also Aura Sync RGB lighting on the shroud and backplate. Using Aura Sync software, you can sync the RGB lights with other ASUS products for a customized gaming setup. With Aura Sync, you can sync to music, temperature-based color changing, or select from a variety of patterns and static options. NVIDIA Ampere is the 2nd generation RTX architecture. It features up to twice the FP32 throughput, 2nd Gen RT Core throughput, and 3rd Gen Tensor Core throughput of the previous generation. It also features a Samsung 8N custom process and utilizes GDDR6X VRAM. The ROG Strix LC GeForce RTX 3080 Ti OC Graphics Card platform enables real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination. NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) is AI rendering that boosts frame rates while still providing optimal image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores on the GeForce RTX platform. ROG GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Strix OC Graphics Card gives you the performance you need to maximize ray tracing settings and resolutions for an immersive visual experience. The HDMI 2.1 interface provides increased bandwidth, allowing a single cable to output to 8K HDR TVs for ultra-high-resolution gaming.
ASUS ROG Strix LC GeForce RTX 3080 Ti OC Graphics Card Features:
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in-game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC edition: Boost clock 1860 MHz (OC mode)/ 1830 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Full-coverage cold plate brings liquid cooling to GPU die and memory.
- On-board cooling for power delivery is handled by a blower-style fan and low-profile heatsink.
- 240mm radiator balances compatibility and performance.