Asrock B365M Phantom Gaming 4 9th Gen Motherboard
Experience a new level of performance and reliability with the ASRock B365M Phantom Gaming 4 motherboard. It works flawlessly with 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core processors and supports up to DDR4 2666 MHz memory. Oriented at DIY enthusiasts, this board comes with two PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, six SATA 3 slots, two Ultra M.2 slots (one supports PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA 3 and one supports PCIe Gen3 x4)*and seven USB 3.1 Gen1 to meet diverse connectivity needs. It is ready for VR, and even supports AMD Quad CrossFireX and Intel Optane technology to power extreme demanding applications. You can create unrivalled visual thrills by syncing lighting effect across Polychrome SYNC compatible components. It’s built with solid-quality components to ensure amazing quality and durability.
Nichicon 12K Black Caps
Supreme 12K black capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Black Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
A new designed protective cover for all of the crucial parts near the motherboard’s rear I/O, so that they won’t easily be damaged by static electricity.
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports DDR4 2666MHz
- 2x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1x PCIe 3.0 x1 and 1x M.2 Key E for WiFi
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI and Display Port
- 7.1CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec), Supports DTS Connect
- 6x SATA3, 1x Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4) and 1x Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 7x USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear, 1 Type-C)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- ASRock Polychrome RGB