The AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz Six-Core AM4 Processor is a powerful six-core processor with 12 threads, designed for socket AM4 motherboards. Built with Zen 2 architecture, the third-generation 7nm Ryzen processor offers increased performance compared to its predecessor. It has a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz and can reach a max boost clock speed of 4.2 GHz. Moreover, it features 32MB of L3 cache, 24 PCIe Gen 4 lanes, and support for dual-channel 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM. Users should pair it with an AMD X500-series motherboard to fully take advantage of PCIe 4.0. This processor has a 65W TDP (Thermal Design Power) and includes a Wraith Stealth cooler. Please note that it does not have an integrated GPU, so a dedicated graphics card is required.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor Features:
- The world’s most advanced processor in the desktop PC gaming segment
- Can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world’s most popular games
- 6 cores and 12 processing threads bundled with the quiet AMD wraith stealth cooler max temps 95°C
- 4 2 GHz max Boost unlocked for overclocking 35 MB of game Cache DDR4 3200 supports
- For the advanced socket AM4 platform can support PCIe 4 0 on x570 motherboards. OS Support-Windows 10 – 64-Bit Edition, RHEL x86 64-Bit, Ubuntu x86 64-Bit. Note-Operating System (OS) support will vary by manufacturer