AMD RYZEN 5 3500X Processor
The AMD Ryzen 5 3500X 3.6 GHz Six-Core AM4 Processor, which features six cores and 6 threads to help quickly load and multitask demanding applications. Designed for socket AM4 motherboards using the powerful Zen 3 architecture, the 7nm 5th generation Ryzen processor offers significantly improved performance compared to its predecessor. With a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz and a max boost clock speed of 4.1 GHz in addition to 32MB of L3 Cache, the Ryzen 5 3500X is built to deliver the performance needed to smoothly handle tasks ranging from content creation to immersive gaming experiences. Other features include support for PCIe Gen 4 technology and 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM with compatible motherboards. This processor has a 65W TDP (Thermal Design Power) and includes a Wraith Stealth cooling solution. Please note that it does not have an integrated GPU, so a dedicated graphics card is required.
RYZEN 5 3500X Processor Features:
- 6 Cores & 6 Threads. Max Temps: 95°C
- System Memory Specification: 3200MHz, System Memory Type: DDR4, Memory Channels: 2
- Graphics: Separate Graphics Card is required, Heatsink Fan: Wraith Stealth, Warranty: 3 Years
- Base Clock: 3.6GHz, Max Boost Clock: up to 4.1GHz, 35MB Cache, TDP: 65W
- Socket: AM4, Motherboard Compatibility: AMD 400, 500 series chipset-based motherboards